Thursday, May 10

Today Celebrates: Clean Up Your Room Day!

Lunch for today includes: Chicken Fajitas, Whole Grain Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce, Steamed Green Beans, Fresh Fruit, and Milk

Decatur Nation! Donate your gently worn, used and new shoes in the main office to benefit Shriners Hospital for Children. Donations will be accepted until May 24th. Thank you!

The Stephen Decatur NJROTC is having a We Care drive to benefit Operation We Care. Operation We Care is an all volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to supporting our military and first responders. Operation We Care has been sending care packages & supporting our military, law enforcement & Fire/EMS departments since 2007. Drop off any and all donations to the ROTC room, B-1072A. For the top ten list of items needed, visit operationwecare.org or look for a flyer around school. All donations are due May 18th.

Attention After School Academy participants: This is just a friendly reminder that the After School Academy ends this week on Thursday, May 10th. Please be sure to thank your After School Academy teacher(s) for giving you tutorial help and/or an extracurricular opportunity.

Mark your Calendars Decatur! The Spring Choral concert takes place TONIGHT, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the auditorium, Choir and Show Choir will take the stage to perform numerous musical numbers sure to amaze. Come out Thursday, May 10th for some shows topping performances!

On Friday, May 11, the Library Media Center will be closed before school until noon. A library kiosk will be set up in the hallway by the back doors for printing, laptop checkout and return, and laptop problems. There will be no after school hours. Thank you for your understanding!

Decatur Theatre would like to invite you to “Comedy of Errors”, this year’s annual Shakespeare Under the Stars. Performances will be on Thursday, May 17th, Friday, May 18th, and Saturday, May 19th at 7:00 pm in the Gladys C. Burbage Courtyard Theatre, with a 1:00pm matinee on the 19th. Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for students. For more information, or to purchase tickets online please go to www.stephendecaturtheatre.weebly.com. We hope to see you there!

Relay For Life Team Members, you MUST have a permission slip in order to attend the event next week. Please see Mr. Thompson for one if needed, and return them to him ASAP! Thanks!

Decatur Nation! Relay For Life is the signature fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Relay is staffed and coordinated by volunteers in thousands of communities and 27 countries, and the Relay For Life of North Worcester will take place on Friday, May 11th at Frontier Town Campground beginning at 6:00 p.m. Join us as we bring communities together to remember loved ones lost, honor survivors of all cancers, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society make a global impact on cancer.

There will be a fellowship of Christian athletes meeting this Thursday, May 10 at 7:25 in A121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!

Attention to all those interested in trying out for fall cheerleading: tryouts begin Monday May 14th – Friday 18th. Don’t forget to register on family ID and have a current physical!

There will be a meeting TODAY in room A174 for anyone interested in coming out for the Golf Team next year. See Mr Stearman if you have any questions.

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility! Have a Terrific Thursday Decatur!

Thursday, May 10