Monday, May 14

Today Celebrates: Dance Like A Chicken Day!

Lunch for today includes: French bread pizza, Cheese MAX stick, Oven fries w/roll, Mashed potatoes w/gravy, Steamed mixed vegetables, Chilled fruit, and Milk

Decatur Nation! Donate your gently worn, used and new shoes in the main office to benefit Shriners Hospital for Children. Donations will be accepted until May 24th. Thank you!

The Stephen Decatur NJROTC is having a We Care drive to benefit Operation We Care. Operation We Care is an all volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to supporting our military and first responders. Operation We Care has been sending care packages & supporting our military, law enforcement & Fire/EMS departments since 2007. Drop off any and all donations to the ROTC room, B-1072A. For the top ten list of items needed, visit operationwecare.org or look for a flyer around school. All donations are due May 18th.

Decatur Theatre would like to invite you to “Comedy of Errors”, this year’s annual Shakespeare Under the Stars. Performances will be on Thursday, May 17th, Friday, May 18th, and Saturday, May 19th at 7:00 pm in the Gladys C. Burbage Courtyard Theatre, with a 1:00pm matinee on the 19th. Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for students. For more information, or to purchase tickets online please go to www.stephendecaturtheatre.weebly.com. We hope to see you there!

There will be a fellowship of Christian athletes meeting this Thursday, May 17 at 7:25 in A121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!

Attention to all those interested in trying out for fall cheerleading: tryouts begin TODAY through Friday the 18th. Be sure that you’re signed up on family ID and have a current physical!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility! Have a magnificent Monday Decatur!!

Monday, May 14