Thursday, May 17

Today Celebrates: Pack Rat Day.

Lunch for today includes: Hot Turkey Sandwich w/gravy, Cheeseburger, Steamed Green Beans, Fresh Fruit, and Milk

Don’t forget to pre-order your 2018 Seahawk yearbook! They are currently only $60 but that price goes up on June 15th! Go to www.yearbookforever.com to pre-order!

Seniors! Baby pictures are still being accepted for the graduation video… time is running out so get those pictures in! Turn them into the DNN studio ASAP!

Decatur Theatre would like to invite you to “Comedy of Errors,” this year’s annual Shakespeare Under the Stars. Performances will be on Thursday, May 17th, Friday, May 18th, and Saturday, May 19th at 7:00 pm in the Gladys C. Burbage Courtyard Theatre, with a 1:00pm matinee on the 19th. Tickets are $10 for adults, and $5 for students. For more information, or to purchase tickets online please go to www.stephendecaturtheatre.weebly.com. We hope to see you there!

The Stephen Decatur NJROTC is having a We Care drive to benefit Operation We Care. Operation We Care is an all volunteer non-profit organization dedicated to supporting our military and first responders. Operation We Care has been sending care packages & supporting our military, law enforcement & Fire/EMS departments since 2007. Drop off any and all donations to the ROTC room, B-1072A. For the top ten list of items needed, visit operationwecare.org or look for a flyer around school. All donations are due May 18th.

Decatur students and staff! Donate your gently worn, used and new shoes in the main office to benefit Shriners Hospital for Children. Donations will be accepted until May 24th. Thank you!

Decatur Nation! Help support our local Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by bringing in summer necessities, such as beach towels, sunscreen, beach buckets and toys, and etc. Primary focus is on sunscreen and beach towels, but other items are greatly appreciated. Donations are being accepted from now until May 25th and should be dropped off to Mrs. Chetelat in room A175. Service hours will be given to contributors.

Attention to all those interested in trying out for fall cheerleading: tryouts begin TODAY through Friday the 18th. Be sure that you’re signed up on family ID and have a current physical!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility! Have a PARR-ific Day Decatur!!

Thursday, May 17