Wednesday, June 1

Today Celebrates: Dare Day and Flip a Coin Day!

Lunch for today includes: Cheeseburger with Lettuce and Tomato, Baked Chicken Tenders, Baked Beans, Chilled Pears, Roll, and Milk.

Attention All Students: Are you interested in running for a class office or a position with the Student Government Association? If so, be sure to complete the appropriate officer application and submit to the advisor. You can pick up officer applications from the main office or from a Class Advisor.

Advisors are as follows: for rising seniors: Mr. Berquist: for rising juniors: Mr. Greenwood or Ms. Galello; for rising sophomores: Mrs. Purnell or Mrs. Zervakos; for the SGA: Mrs. Berke or Mrs. Bova. Applications to run for office are due to the appropriate advisor by 3PM on June 6. Elections will be held on Wednesday, June 15th. For any other questions, see Mrs. Berquist in the CRT Office.

Attention all students: If you are a rising junior or senior and you are in jeopardy of failing a required course, you may be eligible to participate in the Summer Academy Credit Recovery Program. See Mrs. Berquist or your counselor for information. Ms. Redden is A through K and Mrs. Riley is L through Z. Don’t get behind in your credits. Instead, stay on track for graduation.

Attention Juniors! It’s time to save the dates for your Senior Portraits! Prestige Portraits will be at Decatur August 1st through 4th for portraits. Information packets will be mailed home this summer. Remember, yearbook photos MUST be taken through Lifetouch, so do not miss your appointment this summer! See Mr. Thompson with questions.

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!