Wednesday, January 25

Today Celebrates: Opposite Day!

Grab and Go Lunch for today includes: BBQ Pork Sandwich, Popcorn Chicken with Roll, Vegetarian Baked Beans, Steamed Broccoli, Diced Peaches, Fresh Fruit, and Milk.

Members of Spinebreakers! We will be reading to page 205 in the novel Feed by M.T. Anderson. Therefore, we will be discussing up to part four in the novel during our gathering next Monday. Please see Mr. Thompson with any questions.

Interested in the medical field? Want to learn more about the different careers in medicine and how to get there? Then consider attending Math Club’s Medical Field speaking event on Thursday, February 9th! Guests include Dr. Gerard Gioia, who is the Division Chief of Neuropsychology at Children’s National Hospital and the Principal Investigator of many CDC-funded research studies on pediatric concussions. More information and a link to sign up can be found on Schoology. After-school transportation will be provided.

Decatur Nation! Be advised that some changes are coming to the sign-up process for Library Lunch. (Roll Library Lunch PSA 0:50). Again, beginning next semester, students MUST sign up for lunch in the media center the week prior. If you do not sign up, you will need to eat in the cafeteria. Please see Mrs. Tignor with any questions.

There will be a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting TOMORROW in D-151 at 7:15, Mr. Drahiem’s room. See Ms. Fluty or Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott if you have any questions. All are welcome.

With the change of the semester, this is a friendly reminder to all students, teachers, and staff, that DNN will be going off the air until approximately two weeks into the next semester. We look forward to resuming the announcements next semester with some new and old faces.

At 2:00 PM Boys and Girls Indoor Track compete at Worcester Rec Center – departure at 12:30

At 5:00 PM Girls and Boys Wrestling take on Kent Island at home during Senior Night!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!