Tuesday, June 12

Today Celebrates: National Jerky Day, National Peanut Butter Cookie Day, and Red Rose Day.

Lunch for today includes: Nachos w Tex Mex, Cold Cuts, Pinto Beans, Steamed Baby Carrots, Chilled Fruit, Milk

Decatur Nation! It’s the time of the year for class officer elections! Please be advised that SGA elections will be held in the fall. Today is the final day for Election Campaigns. Voting will take place TOMORROW during homeroom. On Thursday, the winners will be announced to the school. Students, please remember that there are guidelines for candidates as well as officers. Please be positive and supportive throughout the campaign. Best of luck!

Any student who still has a laptop should be sent to the Media Center to return them today before the debt list is created. Additionally, all library books should be returned at this time. Thank you.

The Hotel and Restaurant Management program at Worcester Tech is looking for students who are ready to jump into the the world of hotels and restaurants. Whether you want to own your own or manage one – this program is for you. It’s a 2 year program – you get to experience trips to New York City and Washington DC. Please see your school counselor today to register.

Decatur! Help support the Key Club Crayon Initiative by donating used crayons. Bring them in and drop them off in the bin by the main office. All crayons will be recycled and sent to children’s hospitals across the United States. Please support this important cause, and see any Key Club advisor or officer for any questions. We will be collecting these USED crayons until Wednesday, June 13th. Let’s color the country as a school!

Emily Fitzgerald. Please return the shorts that you borrowed from the PE dept ASAP. Again, Emily Fitzgerald, return the shorts you borrowed ASAP.

There will be a meeting of all those interested in playing football next season on Thursday, June 14, at 11:45 in the little gym. Please bring something to write with. Repeat- Football meeting, Thursday, @ 11:45 in little gym. Anyone interested in being a team manager should also attend.

There will be a Relay For Life interest meeting TODAY in the DNN studio, directly after school. This meeting will address the Bark For Life Event next September, our hopes and goals for next year, while also answering any questions regarding the event and team. If you are interested in joining Relay, but cannot attend the meeting, please see Mr. Thompson. We hope to see you all there!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Last Tuesday Decatur!!

Tuesday, June 12