Wednesday, June 13

Today Celebrates: National Weed Your Garden Day and Sewing Machine Day!

Lunch for today includes: Big Daddy’s Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza, Cheeseburger w Lettuce & Tomato, Seasoned Spiral Cut Fries, Carrots w Ranch Sauce, Chilled Pears, Milk

Decatur Nation! This week is the final week to purchase your 2017-18 Seahawk Yearbook for only $60! Go to www.yearbookforever.com to pre-order yours today! On Friday, June 15, the price jumps to $80 a book, with pre-orders ending on July 1. Don’t delay, pre-order today!

Any student who still has a laptop must be sent to the Media Center. Laptops are past due at this time! Additionally, all library books must be returned at this time. Thank you.

The Hotel and Restaurant Management program at Worcester Tech is looking for students who are ready to jump into the the world of hotels and restaurants. Whether you want to own your own or manage one – this program is for you. It’s a 2 year program – you get to experience trips to New York City and Washington DC. Please see your school counselor today to register.

Decatur! Help support the Key Club Crayon Initiative by donating used crayons. Bring them in and drop them off in the bin by the main office. All crayons will be recycled and sent to children’s hospitals across the United States. Please support this important cause, and see any Key Club advisor or officer for any questions. Today is the final day for used crayon collection, thank you to all those who participated!

There will be a meeting of all those interested in playing football next season on Thursday, June 14, at 11:45 in the little gym. Please bring something to write with. Repeat- Football meeting, Thursday, @ 11:45 in little gym. Anyone interested in being a team manager should also attend.

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Last Wednesday Decatur!!

Wednesday, June 13