Friday, September 7

Today Celebrates: National Salami Day and Neither Rain nor Snow Day!

Lunch for today includes: Mickey’s Cheese Pizza, Cheeseburger with Lettuce and Tomato, Emoji Fries, Fresh Fruit, and Milk

Seahawk Lyceum members! All members of NEHS must stop by Mrs. Terlizzi’s office to complete a form by the end of the day Friday. Thank you, and welcome back!

Attention Freshmen AND anyone interested in running for the Student Government Association: Fall elections will take place on Friday, September 14th. If you are planning to serve in the SGA or as a Freshman Class Officer, now is the time to get your nomination form. Freshmen: See Mrs. Culver or Mrs. Genovesi. For SGA: See Mrs. Berke or Mrs. Bova. Nomination forms will be due to the advisors by 3pm on Monday, September 10th. Campaigning will take place between Tuesday, September 11th and Thursday, September 13th.

Decatur Nation, the United as One club will be holding their first meeting on Wednesday, September 12th directly after school in Mrs. Patnode’s room. The meeting is open to anyone who would like to join or like to help support minority groups in our community. United at One Club meeting on Wednesday, September 12th. Light refreshments will be provided.

Do you Hate Cancer? So do we! Join the Decatur Relay For Life team on Thursday, September 13th after school in the DNN Studio for their first meeting of the year. We will be discussing out upcoming fundraiser and event, Bark For Life in Berlin. All are welcome! See Mr. Thompson if you have any questions. Relay For Life Team, Thursday, September 13th!

Seahawk Lyceum, that’s you NEHS member, will hold a mandatory meeting Tuesday, September 11th. The meeting will start at 2:45 and last until 3:30 or 3:45. Please see Mrs. Terlizzi before the 11th if there is a scheduling problem.

To those students who ordered a 2018 yearbook. Yearbooks will be arriving sometime this month and you will be notified of our distribution day once they have arrived. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Thompson.

The 2019 yearbooks are on sale now! Pre-order your yearbook by going to yearbookforever.com They are only 50 dollars right now, so act fast! Use promo code Back2School for an additional 10 dollars off! This is for the 2019 yearbook, so pre-order today.

Decatur Golf finished 2nd in their match yesterday at the Bay Club. They were led by Blake Marshall’s 38 and Hayden Snelsire’s 40.

At 4:00 Girls JV Soccer plays at Mardela High – dismissal at 2:00

At 5:30 Boys JV Soccer plays at Mardela High – dismissal at 2:00

At 6:30 Varsity Football plays Wicomico High – departure at 4:30

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Friday and safe weekend Decatur!!

Friday, September 7