• November 9Canned Food Drive 12th through the 16th

• November 9American Education Week 12th through the 16th

• November 9Tryouts for Winter Sports

Tuesday, September 11

Today Celebrates: Make Your Bed Day, No News is Good News Day, and 911 Remembrance.

Lunch for today includes: Nachos with Tex Mex, Cold Cut Sub, Sweet Potato Fries, Seasoned Green Beans, Chilled Peaches, and Milk.

Attention Freshmen AND anyone interested in running for the Student Government Association: Fall elections will take place on Friday, September 14th. If you are planning to serve in the SGA or as a Freshman Class Officer, now is the time to get your nomination form. Freshmen: See Mrs. Culver or Mrs. Genovesi. For SGA: See Mrs. Berke or Mrs. Bova. Nomination forms will be due to the advisors by 3pm on Monday, September 10th. Campaigning will take place between Tuesday, September 11th and Thursday, September 13th.

Decatur Nation, the United as One club will be holding their first meeting on Wednesday, September 12th directly after school in Mrs. Patnode’s room. The meeting is open to anyone who would like to join or like to help support minority groups in our community. United at One Club meeting on Wednesday, September 12th. Light refreshments will be provided.

The Relay For Life Team meeting has been postponed due to the possibility of bad weather. Please see Mr. Thompson in the DNN studio with questions and to pick up paper work.

There will be an Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this Thursday at 7:25 am in A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!

Seahawk Lyceum, that’s you NEHS member, will hold a mandatory meeting TOMORROW, September 11th. The meeting will start at 2:45 and last until 3:30 or 3:45. Please see Mrs. Terlizzi before the 11th if there is a scheduling problem.

Any one interested in playing on the Unified Tennis Team please meet at the front of the Media Center for a Meet N Greet with Ms. Dorman and Mr. Hall at 2:30 pm on Wednesday.

At 3:30 Varsity Golf plays at Wicomico High – dismissal at 1:45

At 4:00 Girls JV Soccer plays at Easton – dismissal at 1:15

Also at 4 JV Volleyball battles Snow Hill at home

At 4:00 Boys JV Soccer takes on Crisfield at home

At 5:00 Varsity Volleyball spikes Snow Hill at home

At 5:25 Boys Varsity Soccer battles Crisfield at home

At 5:30 Girls Varsity Soccer plays at Easton – dismissal at 1:15

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a Terrific Tuesday Decatur!!

Tuesday, September 11