• March 21Seniors continue to bring in baby pictures to Mr. Thompson

• March 21Senior quotes due by 3/29

• March 21Choir Festival on 3/27

• March 20Mu Alpha Theta Induction Ceremony on 4/9

• March 20Parent-Teacher Conferences on 4/4

• March 20NHS Induction Ceremony on 4/3

• March 15Half day for students on March 29

Monday, December 17

Today Celebrates: National Maple Syrup Day!

Lunch for today includes: Crispy Popcorn Chicken, Breaded Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce, Pinto Beans, Roasted Sweet Potato Chips, Chilled Fruit, and Milk

Decatur Seniors! If you have not had portraits done by LifeTouch, your picture will not appear in the yearbook. If you have had senior portraits taken by another company, you will still need to have your picture taken by LifeTouch. You can obtain information for making an appointment in the Main office. The deadline for getting pictures done is February 1st.

Jostens Representatives will be at school TOMORROW, Tuesday, December 18th during lunches to deliver class rings and take cap & gown orders. Seniors, if you have not already ordered, please remember to bring your order form to school that day, completed with your height and weight, and a deposit of $60 if your order is over $60. Cap & gown only orders can be placed with no deposit.

Students interested in Media Expo should put the finishing touches on their entries that will be due after the break no later than January 3, in the Media Center.

Come on out to the Stephen Decatur High School Band Concert TOMORROW NIGHT, at 7:00 pm in the Auditorium. Admission is free so come out for some festive songs and performances!

It’s time to get ugly with your best, worst holiday sweater! Join SADD for an UGLY SWEATER Day on Friday, December 21. The uglier…the better.

Decatur! It’s time to break out those festive Pajamas!! Wednesday, December 19th will be Pajama day to benefit a Decatur family! It’s only $2 to participate and participation earns you a chance to win a great prize. There will be a drawing for each grade level, so find those comfy pajamas to wear on December 19th. Please remember, the school dress code still applies. For questions, please see Mr. Thompson in the DNN studio.

The Relay For Life Team is selling Candy Grams all this week during lunches! Send a candy gram to your friends, teachers, or even yourself! Celebrate the season with candy grams! All proceeds go to Relay For Life and The American Cancer Society.

Exciting news Decatur! Now is the time that you can:

Buy a grab bag during lunch shifts.

Buy a grab bag during lunch and get candy.

Buy a grab bag during lunch, get candy and maybe a surprise gift.

Buy a grab bag during lunch, get candy, maybe a surprise, and a gift card.

Buy a grab bag during lunch, get candy, maybe a surprise, a gift card, and support NEHS efforts in California to help wildfire victims.

Decatur Nation! Don’t forget to vote for the best decorated door using @sgasdhs It looks like Mrs. Bradford, Mr. Cater, Mr. Wilder, and Mrs. Fardelman are currently fighting for the lead! Voting ends at noon on Wednesday. Remember, the winning class will receive holiday cookies on December 21st. Make sure you follow @sgasdhs on Twitter to vote for the best decorated door!

Don’t forget to pre-order your 2019 Seahawk Yearbook! Remember, anyone who has purchased a yearbook online at yearbookforever.com will earn a chance to win a $50.00 gift card to K-Coast. You have until this Saturday to get your order in! Drawings for 10 gift cards will take place on Monday, December 17th.

At 3:45 PM Unified Bowling Practices at Ocean Lanes – departure at

At 4:00 PM Girls Varsity Basketball plays at Washington – dismissal at 2:00

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Magnificent Monday Decatur!

Monday, December 17