• January 18Congrats to Jude Al-Hamad for winning the PBIS Rewards VIP of the Game on Jan. 16

• January 15Congrats to Mrs. Smith for becoming Decatur's 2019 Teacher of the Year

• January 15Congrats to Coach Krall for acceptance into the 2019 Eastern Shore Golf Hall of Fame

Monday, January 7

Today Celebrates: Old Rock Day!

Lunch for today includes: Cheese Steak Sub, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Baked Beans, Steamed California Blend Vegetables, Chilled Peaches, Milk

Decatur Seniors! If you have not had portraits done by LifeTouch, your picture will not appear in the yearbook. If you have had senior portraits taken by another company, you will still need to have your picture taken by LifeTouch. You can obtain information for making an appointment in the Salisbury Studio in the Main office or through Mr. Thompson in the DNN Studio. The deadline for getting your picture done is February 1st, so schedule your appointment ASAP!!

Attention Juniors! Are you interested in being on the prom committee this year? Want to help with the theme and decorations that will make Prom 2019 spectacular? Then come out on Thursday, January 10th in room C135 to share and discuss ideas! The meeting will begin promptly at 2:45 and all juniors are welcome! Prom Committee interest meeting, Thursday, January 10th in room C135. Please see Mr. Greenwood or Ms. Galello with questions.

Help support our local Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by donating needed items such as Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Windex, Toilet Bowl Cleaner and more! For a complete list, please see Mrs. Chetelat or Mr. Thompson. All donations should be dropped off to Mrs. Chetelat in room A175 between January 7th and 18th. Help support our local community – donate to Believe in Tomorrow!

The Academic Team will resume meeting on Mondays, starting TODAY, January 7th at 3pm in A120, Senora Sawyer’s room.

At 3:30 PM Decatur Swim competes against Pocomoke – dismissal at 12:00

At 3:30 PM Unified Bowling battles Snow Hill – dismissal at 2:00

At 4:00 PM Boys JV Basketball plays at Worcester Prep – departure at 3:00

At 5:30 PM Girls JV Basketball plays at Worcester Prep – dismissal at 3:00

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Magnificent Monday Decatur!

Monday, January 7