• January 18Congrats to Jude Al-Hamad for winning the PBIS Rewards VIP of the Game on Jan. 16

• January 15Congrats to Mrs. Smith for becoming Decatur's 2019 Teacher of the Year

• January 15Congrats to Coach Krall for acceptance into the 2019 Eastern Shore Golf Hall of Fame

Tuesday, January 8

Today Celebrates: Bubble Bath Day and Male Watchers Day!

Lunch for today includes: Turkey Club Sandwich, nachos w/ Tex Mex, Seasoned Turnip Greens, Chilled Applesauce, Milk.

Decatur Seniors! If you have not had portraits done by LifeTouch, your picture will not appear in the yearbook. If you have had senior portraits taken by another company, you will still need to have your picture taken by LifeTouch. You can obtain information for making an appointment in the Salisbury Studio in the Main office or through Mr. Thompson in the DNN Studio. The deadline for getting your picture done is February 1st, so schedule your appointment ASAP!!

Attention Juniors! Are you interested in being on the prom committee this year? Want to help with the theme and decorations that will make Prom 2019 spectacular? Then come out on Thursday, January 10th in room C135 to share and discuss ideas! The meeting will begin promptly at 2:45 and all juniors are welcome! Prom Committee interest meeting, Thursday, January 10th in room C135. Please see Mr. Greenwood or Ms. Galello with questions.

Help support our local Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by donating needed items such as Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Windex, Toilet Bowl Cleaner and more! For a complete list, please see Mrs. Chetelat or Mr. Thompson. All donations should be dropped off to Mrs. Chetelat in room A175 between January 7th and 18th. Help support our local community – donate to Believe in Tomorrow!

There will be an Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this FRIDAY in A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!!

At 4:00 PM Boys JV Basketball plays at WiHi – dismissal at 2:15

At 4:00 PM Girls JV Basketball battles WiHi at home

At 5:30 PM Boys Varsity Basketball plays at WiHi – dismissal at 2:15

At 5:30 PM Girls Varsity Basketball battles WiHi at home

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Make it a Terrific Tuesday Decatur!

Tuesday, January 8