• March 21Seniors continue to bring in baby pictures to Mr. Thompson

• March 21Senior quotes due by 3/29

• March 21Choir Festival on 3/27

• March 20Mu Alpha Theta Induction Ceremony on 4/9

• March 20Parent-Teacher Conferences on 4/4

• March 20NHS Induction Ceremony on 4/3

• March 15Half day for students on March 29

Wednesday, January 9

Today Celebrates: Play God Day and National Take the Stairs Day!

Lunch for today includes: Crispy Chicken Tenders, Bacon Cheeseburger, Roasted Sweet Potato Chips, Seasoned Green Beans, Chilled Pears, Roll, Milk.

Decatur Seniors! If you have not had portraits done by LifeTouch, your picture will not appear in the yearbook. If you have had senior portraits taken by another company, you will still need to have your picture taken by LifeTouch. You can obtain information for making an appointment in the Salisbury Studio in the Main office or through Mr. Thompson in the DNN Studio. The deadline for getting your picture done is February 1st, so schedule your appointment ASAP!!

Help support our local Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by donating needed items such as Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Windex, Toilet Bowl Cleaner and more! For a complete list, please see Mrs. Chetelat or Mr. Thompson. All donations should be dropped off to Mrs. Chetelat in room A175 between January 7th and 18th. Help support our local community – donate to Believe in Tomorrow!

Attention Juniors! Are you interested in being on the prom committee this year? Want to help with the theme and decorations that will make Prom 2019 spectacular? Then come out TOMORROW, Thursday, January 10th in room C135 to share and discuss ideas! The meeting will begin promptly at 2:45 and all juniors are welcome! Prom Committee interest meeting, Thursday, January 10th in room C135. Please see Mr. Greenwood or Ms. Galello with questions.

There will be an Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this FRIDAY in A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!!

Jv girls basketball dominated WIHI at home 45-3. High scorers for the game included Brooklyn Pugner, Morgan Davis, and Keyina Voyles, each scoring 9 points, contributing to our blow out win! Way to go Seahawks!

At 2:00 PM Boys and Girls Indoor Track competes at Snow Hill – dismissal at 12:30

At 5:00 PM Varsity Wrestling competes at Kent County – dismissal at 1:00

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Make it a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!

Wednesday, January 9