• March 21Seniors continue to bring in baby pictures to Mr. Thompson

• March 21Senior quotes due by 3/29

• March 21Choir Festival on 3/27

• March 20Mu Alpha Theta Induction Ceremony on 4/9

• March 20Parent-Teacher Conferences on 4/4

• March 20NHS Induction Ceremony on 4/3

• March 15Half day for students on March 29

Thursday, January 10

Today Celebrates: Bittersweet Chocolate Day, Houseplant Appreciation Day, and Peculiar People Day!

Lunch for today includes: Fish & Chips, Breaded Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Chilled Fruit, Milk.

Decatur Seniors! If you have not had portraits done by LifeTouch, your picture will not appear in the yearbook. If you have had senior portraits taken by another company, you will still need to have your picture taken by LifeTouch. You can obtain information for making an appointment in the Salisbury Studio in the Main office or through Mr. Thompson in the DNN Studio. The deadline for getting your picture done is February 1st, so schedule your appointment ASAP!!

Decatur Nation! It’s back and it’s coming! Taco Night will take place on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 from 2:30 until 7:00 p.m. Come out for tacos, desserts, drinks, and more, all for the low price of $1.00 each! Sponsored by Sunrise Church, this event helps raise funds for the school, and continues to be the largest fundraiser of our school. Don’t miss out on Taco Tuesday! February 5, 2019 in the SDHS Cafeteria!

Help support our local Believe In Tomorrow House By The Sea by donating needed items such as Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Windex, Toilet Bowl Cleaner and more! For a complete list, please see Mrs. Chetelat or Mr. Thompson. All donations should be dropped off to Mrs. Chetelat in room A175 between January 7th and 18th. Help support our local community – donate to Believe in Tomorrow!

The Relay For Life team will meet this coming Tuesday, January 15 in the DNN studio. We have much to discuss so please plan on attending. You can still join the team if interested, so everyone is welcome to attend and learn about The American Cancer Society and our fight against cancer!

Attention Juniors! Are you interested in being on the prom committee this year? Want to help with the theme and decorations that will make Prom 2019 spectacular? Then come out TODAY, Thursday, January 10th in room C135 to share and discuss ideas! The meeting will begin promptly at 2:45 and all juniors are welcome! Prom Committee interest meeting, Thursday, January 10th in room C135. Please see Mr. Greenwood or Ms. Galello with questions.

There will be an Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this FRIDAY in A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!!

Congratulations to the wrestling team who went to 7 and 0 in the Bayside with 2 wins last night. The Seahawks beat Cambridge 71-6 and Kent County 59-15. Winning both matches were Anya Knappenberger. Jagger Clapsadle, Nico D’Amico, Noah Reho, Kyle Elliott, Lukas Layton, Micah Bourne, DJ Taylor, Daletez Smith, and Dakota Souder.

At 4:00 PM Girls Varsity Basketball battles Parkside at home

At 4:00 PM Boys JV Basketball plays at Parkside – dismissal at 2:15

At 5:30 PM Boys Varsity Basketball plays at Parkside – dismissal at 2:15

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!

Thursday, January 10