• April 23Band concert May 2

• April 17Presidential service forms due on 4/29

• April 17Prom on 4/27

• April 12Seniors continue to bring in baby pictures to Mr. Thompson

Wednesday, January 30

Today Celebrates: National Inane Answering Message Day!

Lunch for today includes: Nachos w/ Tex Mex, Hot or Cold Italian Hoagie, Seasoned Green Beans, Chilled Peaches, and Milk

Attention Seniors: At the last check, we have had 88 students complete the Health Literacy Survey on Naviance. Thank you for those that have done so. There is still 270 seniors that need to complete the survey. You can find the survey in Naviance. Please complete the survey. This is the 1st of several before graduation.

Secondly, please bring a copy of any and all acceptance letters to Mr. Hall in guidance. Even if you are not going to that college still bring in the letters. This helps to acknowledge all the places you may go! Lastly, please continue to check Naviance for scholarships! They are opening daily!

Decatur Nation! Taco Night will take place on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 from 2:30 until 7:00 p.m. Come out for tacos, desserts, drinks, and more, all for the low price of $1.00 each! Sponsored by Sunrise Church, this event helps raise funds for the school, and continues to be the largest fundraiser of our school. Don’t miss out on Taco Tuesday! February 5, 2019 in the SDHS Cafeteria!

There will be open gym for all boys lacrosse players on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. For questions, please see Coach Hoffman.

There will be a Baseball Interest Meeting on Wednesday, February 6th @ 3:15 in the cafeteria. Please bring something to write with and do not be late! If you are a winter sport athlete, stop by Coach Ferro or Coach Riley’s room for information.

At 2:00 PM Boys and Girls Indoor Track competes at Snow Hill – dismissal at 12:30

At 5:00 PM JV and Varsity Wrestling competes at North Caroline – dismissal at 2:15

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!

Wednesday, January 30