• March 21Seniors continue to bring in baby pictures to Mr. Thompson

• March 21Senior quotes due by 3/29

• March 21Choir Festival on 3/27

• March 20Mu Alpha Theta Induction Ceremony on 4/9

• March 20Parent-Teacher Conferences on 4/4

• March 20NHS Induction Ceremony on 4/3

• March 15Half day for students on March 29

Wednesday, March 13

Today Celebrates: Ear Muff Day and Jewel Day.

Lunch for today includes: Breaded Mozzarella Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce, Cheese Steak Sub, Steamed Peas, Chilled Peaches, and Milk.

Attention Seniors! The senior panoramic photograph will take place on Friday, March 15th. You MUST report to your first period class and wait to be called down. Morning Worcester Technical students will report to the cafeteria before being called as the buses will be held for you. Again, the Senior Panoramic will take place on Friday, March 15th.

Additionally, Josten’s will be here at SDHS on Wednesday, April 3rd to distribute senior orders at lunch time outside of the cafeteria. If you have ordered anything in addition to a cap and gown, you may pick it up that day. Cap and gowns are held until graduation practice and will be distributed at one of the May practices. If you have not ordered a cap and gown, Josten’s will take your order that day as well.

Attention 1st semester marching band, this is a reminder of the Ocean City St. Patrick’s day parade coming up this weekend. You will have a practice in Mr. Foell’s room this Friday, March 15th during his last period class. Any marching band members who have afternoon tech on Friday will stay back that day and wait for rehearsal. So again, the Ocean City St. Patrick’s Day parade is coming up this Saturday and all 1st semester marching band members have rehearsal on Friday, March 15th in the band room, last period. Be there!

Do you need help with a paper? Would you like someone to help you brainstorm, draft, or revise, or edit your paper for government, science, or English? Schedule an appointment with Seahawk Writing Center at SCHEDULICITY.com under workshops. Each session in Schedulicity is 30 minutes. Get help with your paper, get on your way. Free snack and gift for coming to the Seahawk Writing Center during the month of March and April. That’s SCHEDULICITY.com.

Join the Stephen Decatur Choirs in a Chicken and Dumplings Dinner and a Show, this Friday evening, March 15th from 5:00 until 7:00 in the cafeteria. Tickets are only $10 and meals include Chicken and Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, and a drink. Desserts and silent auction items will also be available! Can’t stay? No worries! Carry out is available! Please see Mrs. Bradford or any choir member to order tickets or simply pay at the door.

Attention students: The winter session of the After School Academy ends TOMORROW, March 14th. After that date, there will be no after school transportation until the spring session begins.

Mu Alpha Theta is hosting a Pi-athalon March 14th at 5:30 pm! (Roll Video 0:58) Teams of four will compete for prizes. Teams must return all 4 sign up sheets to Ms. Ebeline in room A129. Hurry because spots are filling up quickly.

Do you like pizza? Of course you do. If you want to win a pizza party for your 5th period class, then donate pet food! KAAAT Club is sponsoring a pet food drive from March 11th to 15th. Turn in pet food to your 5th period teacher to win. Make sure you label it with your 5th period teacher’s name.

Decatur Theatre would like to invite you to this year’s annual March Production “Almost, Maine” by John Cariani on Thursday, March 14th, Friday, March 15th, and Saturday, March 16th at 7:00pm in the Auditorium. There will also be a 1:00 pm matinee on Saturday, March 16th. Tickets are $5 for students, and $10 for adults. For more information, or to purchase tickets online please go to www.decaturtheatre.com. We hope to see you there!

Looking for a summer job, attend the job fair on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 in the gym. You must sign up at the table during your lunch shift. Check with your teachers first to see if you are coming as a class. If you are not coming with your class, then sign up to come! Do not wait until the last minute! Yes! You! Go to the job fair!!!

There will be a fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this Thursday in room A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!

Seniors! It’s that time that we begin collecting your baby pictures for the 2019 Graduation Ceremony. Please submit ONE baby picture to Mr. Thompson with your name written on the back. These photos will be scanned and returned to you. If you have a digital photo to submit, please email it to [email protected] Pictures can be dropped off in the morning before the 7:57 bell, or in between classes. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Thompson.

At 3:30 PM Varsity Baseball plays Cambridge South Dorchester at home

At 3:30 PM Varsity Softball battles Cambridge South Dorchester at home

At 4:00 PM JV Baseball plays at Cambridge South Dorchester – dismissal at 1:45

At 4:00 PM JV Softball plays at Cambridge South Dorchester – dismissal at 1:45

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!

Wednesday, March 13