Thursday, May 30

Today Celebrates: Water a Flower Day!

Lunch for today includes: Cheese Max Sticks w/ Marinara Sauce, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Steamed California Blend, Chilled Peaches, and Milk.

Any student invited to attend the Seahawk Writing Center mini-conference, please return you paperwork before the end of the day on Friday, May 31st so plans can be made for food and seating. You may see Mrs. Terlizzi for an agenda of the day’s events and guest speakers. Thank you! Anyone interested in finding more about becoming a writing center tutor, please see an English teacher as soon as possible.

Attention all OCES field day volunteers this is a reminder that field day is this Friday, May 31. Report directly to OCES and plan to be there the entire day. Refer to the permission slip that you received for further details.

There will be an interest meeting for students interested in joining AFS TODAY after school in room A120, Señora Sawyer’s room. AFS is a worldwide organization that promotes intercultural learning and understanding to create a more peaceful world. One of our primary goals next year will be to welcome and support our exchange students from Germany and Portugal. We look forward to seeing you on TODAY at 2:45!

The ASVAB career inventory will be given on Tuesday, June 4 in the Guidance Office Career Room. Interested students should sign up in the Guidance Office.

Decatur Nation! Order the 2019 Seahawk Yearbook by going to www.yearbookforever.com! Copies are $60 each until June 1st, then the price increases to $80. Use code Underclass at checkout to save an additional 5 dollars, good until June 7th! Don’t Delay, Pre-Order Today!

There will be a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this FRIDAY, May 31 in A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!!

There will be an meeting for anyone interested in running cross country on Monday, June 3 at 2:45pm in room D153. The meeting should last about 10 minutes.

Attention all girls track team members….please have your track locker cleaned out by this Friday, May 31 at 9am. All lockers will be cleaned and belongings sent to lost and found. Again, team lockers cleaned out by Friday, 9am.

Don’t forget that you can sign up to get a 20 dollar sports physical completed in school on June 3 from 11:00 to 1:00. You may even be eligible for a free physical! Come get the paperwork outside of the lunchroom from The Atlantic Athlete Outreach!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!