Friday, May 31

Today Celebrates: National Macaroon Day, Save Your Hearing Day, and World No Tobacco Day!

Lunch for today includes: Mikey’s Cheese Pizza, Turkey & Cheese Sub, Oven Baked Fries, Steamed Baby Carrots, Chilled Fruit, and Milk.

Laptop collection begins next week, Tuesday, June 4 through Thursday, June 6. Students, you should save any assignment you need to Office 365. Also, you need to complete a laptop work order form if something is wrong with your laptop. Cords and bags will not be collected. Students will be called down by grade level alphabetically. Students who fail to turn in their laptop will be placed on the debt list.

The Seahawk Writing Center Mini-Conference happens Monday, June 3rd. Today, Friday, is the last day to register by turning in the permission form from teachers. Please get it to Mrs. Terlizzi by 3pm. Remember she has afternoon duty at the back door of the building if you are looking for her after school.

The ASVAB career inventory will be given on Tuesday, June 4 in the Guidance Office Career Room. Interested students should sign up in the Guidance Office.

Decatur Nation! We are looking for a family to host an exchange student from Portugal for the next school year. If you or someone you know would like more information about hosting, please contact Sra. Putman in room A177 or Sra. Sawyer in room A120

TODAY is the final day to pre-order the 2019 Seahawk Yearbook at the lower price of $60 each. Starting tomorrow, the price increases to $80. Go to yearbookforever.com to order your copy. Use code Underclass at checkout to save an additional 5 dollars, good until June 7th! Don’t Delay, Pre-Order Today!

Attention all girls track team members….please have your track locker cleaned out by 9am TODAY! All lockers will be cleaned and belongings sent to lost and found. Again, team lockers cleaned out by 9am TODAY!

There will be an meeting for anyone interested in running cross country on Monday, June 3 at 2:45pm in room D153. The meeting should last about 10 minutes.

Don’t forget that you can sign up to get a 20 dollar sports physical completed in school on June 3 from 11:00 to 1:00. You may even be eligible for a free physical! Come get the paperwork outside of the lunchroom from The Atlantic Athlete Outreach!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Make it a Fantastic Friday Decatur!