Monday, June 3

Today Celebrates: Repeat Day!

Lunch for today includes: Big Daddy’s Cheese Pizza, Chicken Patty Sandwich, Smiley Fries, Seasoned Green Beans, Chilled Pears, and Milk.

Attention all former middle school Surf with Integrity graduates from the past 4 years: The Ocean City Surf Club would like for you to participate in a Surf Exhibition during their annual Anything Goes Team Challenge on Saturday June 8th, 11 am to 1 pm. Lunch, wetsuits, and surfboards will be provided. See Mrs. Chetelat in A175 to sign up and for a permission form.

Decatur Nation! We are looking for a family to host an exchange student from Portugal for the next school year. If you or someone you know would like more information about hosting, please contact Señora Putman in room A177 or Señora Sawyer in room A120. Thank you!

Laptop collection begins TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 4 through Thursday, June 6. Students, you should save any assignment you need to Office 365. Also, you need to complete a laptop work order form if something is wrong with your laptop. Cords and bags will not be collected. Students will be called down by grade level alphabetically. Students who fail to turn in their laptop will be placed on the debt list.

The ASVAB career inventory will be given TOMORROW, Tuesday, June 4 in the Guidance Office Career Room. Interested students should sign up in the Guidance Office.

There will be an meeting for anyone interested in running cross country TODAY, Monday, June 3 at 2:45pm in room D153. The meeting should last about 10 minutes.

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Make it a Magnificent Monday Decatur!