Wednesday, June 5

Today Celebrates: Hot Air Balloon Day and World Environment Day!

Lunch for today includes: Breaded Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce, Cheesesteak Wrap or Sub, Steamed Baby Carrots, Chilled Peaches, and Milk.

Decatur Nation! The time has come for class officer and SGA elections! To run for an elected position, students must obtain a Officer Intent Form from the appropriate adviser. For SGA, please see Mrs. Bova or Mrs. Berke in the History Hallway. For rising 10th graders, please see Mrs. Purnell or Mrs. Zervakos in the English Hallway. Rising Juniors need to see Mr. Greenwood in the Math hallway or Ms. Galello in the Art Department. For rising seniors, see Mr. Berquist in the gym or obtain a form outside the CRT office. All forms are due at 3:00 pm on Thursday, June 6th.

Once your form has been turned in AND approved, election campaigns will run until June 10th. On Monday, June 10th, school wide elections will be held during Homeroom in the morning. Worcester Tech students will remain behind for voting. Finally, election results will be announced on June 11th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Berquist or Mrs. Cater. Good luck to all those running!

Attention all former middle school Surf with Integrity graduates from the past 4 years: The Ocean City Surf Club would like for you to participate in a Surf Exhibition during their annual Anything Goes Team Challenge on Saturday June 8th, 11 am to 1 pm. Lunch, wetsuits, and surfboards will be provided. See Mrs. Chetelat in A175 to sign up and for a permission form.

We are looking for a family to host an exchange student from Portugal for the next school year. If you or someone you know would like more information about hosting, please contact Señora Putman in room A177 or Señora Sawyer in room A120. Thank you!

The Intro to Theatre class would like to invite you to the department’s final show of the season, “You’re Intolerable!”, a series of devised plays, written by the students. Performances are Thursday June 6th, and Friday June 7th at 6:30pm in the Black Box Theatre. Tickets are $5 for adults, and $3 for students. For more information, or to order tickets online, please visit www.decaturtheatre.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

There will be a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this Thursday in room A-121, Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott’s room. All are welcome!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Wonderful Wednesday Decatur!