Friday, October 23

Today celebrates National Mole Day and TV Talk Show Host Day!

Lunch for today includes: Big Daddy’s Cheese, Baked Hash Browns Rounds, and Strawberry Cup, OR Ham and Cheese on Hawaiian Bun, Chilled Pears, and Strawberry Cup.

Attention Seniors: This week is the start of Senior Seahawk Application Week! Each day there is a theme. This week is used for you to take time out to work on any kind of applications! Work, college, scholarships, and or FAFSA IDs. Set time aside, ask us questions. If you stop by the guidance you can pick a free gift! Look for the flyers in the hall! Follow us on IG @sdhsschoolcounselors and be sure to check Schoology for daily activities!

Decatur Nation! Don’t let 2020 dampen your spirit! Next week is Worcester County Homecoming Spirit Week! Every high school in the county is participating and each day a student deemed most spirited will win a $25 RoFo gift card! On Monday, dress in your class colors! Teachers in pink, Freshmen wear Yellow, Sophomores in Blue, Juniors rock the White, and Seniors, dress in black! Participate in school and from home by sharing your outfits each day by posting on social media! Follow WoCoSpirit on Instagram and use hashtags #WeAreWorcester, and #BetterTogether!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a Fantastic Friday Decatur!