Tuesday, June 6

Today Celebrates: National Gardening Exercise Day, National Yo-Yo Day, and D-Day!

Lunch for today includes: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce with Garlic Toast, Chicken Patty Sandwich, Steamed Broccoli, Steamed Mixed Vegetables, Pineapple Tidbits, and Milk.

Attention all students who signed up to help with the 6th grade field day at BIS this Friday, June 9. Please remember to be there by 7:45 am and check in with Mrs. Johnson. Once she sends the list over, your absence here will be excused. Again, be there by 7:45 am.

Attention Juniors: If you are interested in running for a Senior Class Office, be sure to pick up an application form. They are located outside of the CRT Office, in the Main Office, and on the Schoology Announcement page. Forms are due to Mr. or Mrs. Berquist by 3PM on Wednesday. Elections will be held on Friday.

The National English Honor Society is having a Flash Membership Drive! It’s open to JUNIORS ONLY who may have missed the first membership drive earlier this semester! Deadline is 3:00 p.m. TODAY! Ask any English teacher, Mrs. Terlizzi, or Mr. Thompson for an application.

There will be a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this Thursday at 7:15 am in D-151, Mr. Drahiem’s room. See Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott or Mrs. Kolluri if you have any questions. All are welcome!!

Decatur Nation! Don’t forget to purchase your copy of the 2023 Seahawk yearbook! After selling out of copies online, we have increased our book sales and are once again accepting sales online at yearbookforever.com! Books are 95 dollars each and we are limited in copies available so DO NOT delay, order today! Yearbookforever.com, order before it’s too late!

The last meeting of the Decatur Film Society will take place TODAY in the DNN studio. We will be discussing the film The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Remember, there is no after school transportation available, so please plan accordingly.

Interested in becoming a Decatur cheerleader? Sign up for the Cheer Clinic on June 10th beginning at 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Learn and work on stunting, tumbling, jumps, cheer, and dance! The clinic is open for any current and future Seahawk cheerleader aged 5 to 18. Registration is $30 for current Decatur students, and $45 for non-students. If you have any questions, see Coach Johnson in room C129.

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Terrific Tuesday Decatur!