Tuesday, December 5

Today Celebrates: Bathtub Party Day and Repeal Day!

Lunch for today includes: Chicken Drumstick with Roll, Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Garlic Toast, Steamed Broccoli, Steamed Mixed Vegetables, Applesauce Cup, Fresh Fruit, and Milk.

Attention After School Academy participants: The fall session of the After School Academy ends this Wednesday. After that, there will be no transportation available other than the normal end-of-school day buses until the winter session begins.

But, GOOD NEWS! Registration for the winter session of the After School Academy is NOW open! Check out the flyers posted around school for a full list of programs offered and sign up using the QR code or through the school’s website. The Winter Sessions begin on January 8th. Get involved, become enriched!

Hello, fellow students! If you’re eager to join the Dual Enrollment gang this Spring, listen up! You’ve only got until the 8th of December to submit the Dual Enrollment packet to our trusty Guidance team. NO, dual enrollment packets will be accepted after this date.

There will be a Fellowship of Christian Athletes meeting this Thursday and every Thursday in December at 7:10 in D-151, Mr. Drahiem’s room. See Mrs. Fenzel-Mergott or Mrs. Kolluri if you have any questions. All are welcome!

Decatur Nation! The end of the semester is quickly approaching so don’t let those assignments pile up, visit the Seahawk Writing Center for any and all writing help! (Roll Seahawk Writing Center Video 0:54:10)

Does your club or organization have an upcoming meeting or event that you would like shared with the school and community? Send in any and all announcements to [email protected] to have them shared on the announcements, which is posted to YouTube and on decaturhawk.com. Need them announced on a specific day? Make sure to email the announcement by 7:20 the morning of. See Mr. Thompson with any questions.

At 4:00 PM Girls JV Basketball plays at North Caroline – dismissal at 1:15

At 4:30 PM Boys JV Basketball takes on North Caroline at home

At 5:30 PM Girls Varsity Basketball plays at North Caroline – dismissal at 1:15

At 6:00 PM Boys Varsity Basketball battles North Caroline at home

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way Principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a Terrific Tuesday Decatur!