• May 20Congrats to the winners of the Seventh Annual Peggy Hevel Memorial Writing Contest

• May 20Senior Community Awards on May 22

• May 20No school on May 27

• May 20Half day on May 24

• May 16Congratulations to our girls' lacrosse team on winning the Regional Championship

• April 29PARCC/HSA Testing May 15-22

Friday, March 15

Today Celebrates: Dumbstruck Day and the Ides of March!

Lunch for today includes: School Made Pizza, Cheeseburger, Oven Baked Fries, Seasoned Turnip Greens, Chilled Fruit, and Milk.

Seniors! The senior panoramic photograph will take place this morning. You MUST report to your first period class and wait to be called down.

Attention 1st semester marching band, this is a reminder of the Ocean City St. Patrick’s day parade coming up. You will have a practice in Mr. Foell’s room TODAY during his last period class. Any marching band members who have afternoon tech on Friday will stay back that day and wait for rehearsal.

Looking for a summer job, attend the job fair on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 in the gym. You must sign up at the table during your lunch shift. Check with your teachers first to see if you are coming as a class. If you are not coming with your class, then sign up to come! Do not wait until the last minute! Yes! You! Go to the job fair!!!

Decatur Nation! Due to the close competition, the KAAAT Pet Food Drive has been extended another week! Donate pet food to your 5th period class and make sure it has the name of your 5th period teacher. Pet Food Drive extended through Friday, March 22nd.

Attention orchestra members, this is a reminder of your last rehearsal and adjudication coming up next week. Remember we’ve got our final practice on Monday, March 18th after school from 3 until 4pm in Mr. Foell’s room. This will be the only time we have before we go to WIHI for adjudication. So, Monday, March 18th, orchestra practice, after school from 3 until 4. It’s important that you’re there. See you then.

Decatur Theatre would like to invite you to this year’s annual March Production “Almost, Maine” by John Cariani taking place tonight, Friday, March 15th, and Saturday, March 16th at 7:00pm in the Auditorium. There will also be a 1:00 pm matinee on Saturday, March 16th. Tickets are $5 for students, and $10 for adults. For more information, or to purchase tickets online please go to www.decaturtheatre.com. We hope to see you there!

Join the Stephen Decatur Choirs in a Chicken and Dumplings Dinner and a Show, this evening, from 5:00 until 7:00 in the cafeteria. Tickets are only $10 and meals include Chicken and Dumplings, Mashed Potatoes, and a drink. Desserts and silent auction items will also be available! Can’t stay? No worries! Carry out is available! Please see Mrs. Bradford or any choir member to order tickets or simply pay at the door.

At 4:00 PM Boys JV and Varsity Lacrosse battle Delmar at home

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a Fantastic Friday Decatur!

Friday, March 15