Thursday, February 13

Today Celebrates: Get a Different Name Day!

Lunch for today includes: Nachos with Beef Filling, Baked Chicken Nuggets With Dipping Sauce, Baked Beans, Steamed Kale, Sliced Oranges, Roll and Milk.

Students and Staff! TOMORROW, Lifetouch will be holding additional Picture Day Retakes due to issues with the photographers back in October. A list of students has been mailed out with appointment times, please only send those students down at their designated time to the media center classroom. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Thompson.

Attention Singers! Worcester County Public schools is looking for talented vocalists to be featured at the Teacher of the Year Gala on March 27th! Auditions are open to any soloist or small groups less than 5. Please see a flyer outside the DNN studio or Mrs. Powell to register.

Continue to bring in sports equipment and shoe donations to your first period class throughout the month of February. The top 3 classes will win donuts, so don’t miss out on this delicious opportunity! Sponsored by Atlantic Athlete Outreach.

Decatur! On February 21st, Key Club is hosting a Yard Sale fundraiser in the gym from 3 until 7 PM! Be sure to check out amazing deals the club has to offer with gadgets and gizmos aplenty! If you can not stop by that Friday, be sure to visit the Ocean Pines Recreation Center from 8 AM until 11 AM on Saturday! Get a bite to eat at the Kiwanis Pancake breakfast while exploring various items at a bargain price!

Rho Kappa is holding a Presidents day fundraiser! Vote during your lunch shifts for which administrator you would like to see dressed as a Founding Father!

Today is the final day to buy Compliment Cards during lunch. Get them while you can! For $1 you can make someone smile. They will be delivered tomorrow, so be sure not to leave anyone out!

Decatur Nation! Next Wednesday, volunteers will be in during all lunch shifts with Voter Registration Application Forms. Students can take the voter registration form to anyone who needs one. Additionally, voter registration is open to anyone 16 years old. Don’t miss this opportunity to have your voice heard.

Please plan to attend the Media Expo TONIGHT, February 13 at Worcester Technical High School. Entries may be viewed from 5 to 6, followed promptly by the Awards Ceremony.

Congratulations to the Seahawk Wrestling Team for winning the 2a east regional dual meet title last night by a combined score of 115-18! A special congratulations goes out to Jagger Clapsadle who won his 147th career match. That ties him for the most in school history. The wrestling team will defend its state title this Saturday. Good luck Seahawks!

There will be boys lacrosse drop ins this Saturday, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. in the stadium.

At 4:00 PM Girls JV Basketball plays at Bennett – dismissal at 2:15

At 5:30 PM Girls Varsity Basketball plays at Bennett – dismissal at 2:15

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!