Thursday, December 7

Today Celebrates: Letter Writing Day, Pearl Harbor Day, and International Civil Aviation Day!

Lunch for today includes: Chicken Tenders with Roll, Meatball Sub, Mini Sweet Potato Puffs, Green Peas, Diced Pears, Fresh Fruit, and Milk.

PBIS would like to announce that the student of the month is Isabella Candeloro, an excellent student and athlete. Thank you for your hard work and positive contributions to our school!

The Staff Member of the month is Marie Stevenson. She is appreciated for helping her students and colleagues! She is dedicated to her students inside and outside of the classroom. Thank you!

PBIS thanks all of you who show respect, responsibility, a positive attitude, and willingness to contribute to our school community. Keep up the good work, Decatur!

Good News Decatur! Registration for the winter session of the After School Academy is NOW open! Check out the flyers posted around school for a full list of programs offered and sign up using the QR code or through the school’s website. The Winter Sessions begin on January 8th. Get involved, become enriched!

Hello, fellow students! If you’re eager to join the Dual Enrollment gang this Spring, listen up! TOMORROW is the LAST DAY to submit the Dual Enrollment packet to our trusty Guidance team. NO dual enrollment packets will be accepted after this date.

The Students Against Destructive Decisions will hold two Spirit Days! On Friday, December 15th, make sure you wear red to celebrate a Vape Free Holiday! On Monday, December 18th, stop at the SADD table during all lunch shifts to pick up a sweet treat during the “Drugs Aren’t Neat, Candy is Sweet” day.

Want to make someone’s day? Send a candy cane gram this holiday season. From Wednesday, December 13th to Tuesday, December 19th the National English Honor Society will be hosting the annual candy cane gram sale. Stop by the table in the cafeteria during your lunch shift to order a candy cane gram for your friends, teachers, and even yourself! All grams will be delivered Wednesday, December 20th.

Congratulations to the Varsity wrestling team for their 80 to 0 win last night over Cambridge. Come out Friday night at 5:00 pm as the Seahawks take on county rival Snow Hill. Go Hawks!

At 3:00 PM Boys and Girls Swim take on Nandua at the Pocomoke YMCA – dismissal at 12:45

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way Principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!