Thursday, December 14

Today Celebrates: Roast Chestnuts Day!

Lunch for today includes: Sliced Hot Turkey Breast, Breaded Chicken Drumstick, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Steamed Green Beans, Stuffing, Diced Pears, and Milk.

Seniors! Listen up! You have until the 31st of this month to order your cap and gown before the price goes up! You need a cap and gown for graduation, so don’t let senioritis be the reason why you pay more for your cap and gown! Order today by scanning the QR codes on the flyers posted around school!

Good News Decatur! Registration for the winter session of the After School Academy is NOW open! Check out the flyers posted around school for a full list of programs offered and sign up using the QR code – OR through the school’s website. The Winter Sessions begin on January 8th. Get involved, become enriched!

Want to make someone’s day? Send a candy cane gram this holiday season. The National English Honor Society is hosting the annual candy cane gram sale now until Tuesday, December 19th. Stop by the table in the cafeteria during your lunch shift to order a candy cane gram for your friends, teachers, and even yourself! All grams will be delivered Wednesday, December 20th.

Decatur Nation! The end of the semester is quickly approaching so don’t let those assignments pile up, visit the Seahawk Writing Center for any and all writing help! Sign up for a 30 minute session by scanning the QR codes posted around the school.

As the Holiday season takes hold, be sure to hold on to those memories! Add the 2024 Seahawk Yearbook to your holiday shopping list. Purchase your copy online at yearbookforever.com. Copies are 95 dollars each, but that price increases to 110 dollars on February 3rd, so don’t delay, pre-order today and save!

The Students Against Destructive Decisions will hold two Spirit Days! TOMORROW, make sure you wear red to celebrate a Vape Free Holiday! On Monday, December 18th, stop at the SADD table during all lunch shifts to pick up a sweet treat during the “Drugs Aren’t Neat, Candy is Sweet” day.

At 3:00 PM Boys and Girls Swim compete against Indian River at the Pocomoke YMCA – dismissal at 12:45

At 4:00 PM Unified Strength and Conditioning competes at Bennet – dismissal at 2:15

At 4:30 PM Girls JV Basketball takes on Nandua at home

At 6:00 PM Girls Varsity Basketball battles Crisfield at home

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way Principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!