Thursday, May 25

Today Celebrates: National Brown Bag It Day and Tap Dance Day!

Lunch for today includes: Mozzarella Sticks with Marinara Sauce, Pollock Fish Nuggets with Roll, Steamed Kale, Vegetarian Baked Beans, Diced Peaches, and Milk.

Juniors! That means you class of 2024! Important information will be coming to you this summer regarding senior portraits, which will take place at Decatur at the end of August. Please make sure your mailing information is up-to-date in PowerSchool as information will be shared with Lifetouch next month.

Attention all first semester marching band students. Memorial Day is coming up THIS weekend. Yes, this weekend! That means we have our final parade of the season coming up on Memorial Monday. Mr. Foell has mailed parade information home and there will be a rehearsal 5th period TOMORROW, May 26th. Teachers there was a memo placed in your mailboxes on who will be attending this rehearsal. Marching band folks, keep listening to the announcements for reminders each day as we get closer to the holiday Weekend. Mr. Foell and Miss Malone will see you real soon!

Spinebreakers! Our next gathering will take place on Monday, June 5th. We will discuss the remaining pages of the novel “The Silent Patient”. Enjoy your memorial day weekend by reading and navigating all the twists and turns to come.

Interested in becoming a Decatur cheerleader? Sign up for the Cheer Clinic on June 10th beginning at 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Learn and work on stunting, tumbling, jumps, cheer, and dance! The clinic is open for any current and future Seahawk cheerleader aged 5 to 18. Registration is $30 for current Decatur students, and $45 for non-students. If you have any questions, see Coach Johnson in room C129.

At 9:00 AM Tennis Players David Janney and Matt Beck compete in the State Quarterfinals and Semifinals in Frederick. Best of luck gentlemen!

Remember to base your decisions on the Decatur Way principles. Pride, Achievement, Respect, and Responsibility. Have a PARR-ific Thursday Decatur!